– MAKE GOLF YOUR MAJOR –
Do you want to Play on the Tour, Manage a Golf Club, be a Golf Director, be a Club Professional, be a Golf Course Superintendent?
The best way to make your dream a reality is to attend the Golf Management Campus.
- 3 Year international recognised PGA Diploma Course.
- Game Improvement Program.
- Preparation for a career as a tour player.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM THE REST?
Everything takes place on your campus:
- Zwartkop Country Club
- 9-Hole golf course – soon to be upgraded to include three enlarged greens (which will accommodate two pins), and five new tees to add variety to the two 9-hole loops
- Driving Range
- Soon to be added – a state of the art TopTracer Range; an enlarged Driving Range & Academy and dedicated practice Chipping & Putting green, plus Padel tennis, a children’s play area and a new deli.
- Practical work experience in a golf club
- Accommodation within the golf estate
- Golf library – over 3000 books
- Lectures from industry experts
YOUR LECTURES AND COACHES
- Dale Hayes – PGA Master Professional
- Duane Keun – Head Teaching Professional
- Shaun Landsberg – LBP Sport Psychology
- Justin Godfrey – TPI Group Sessions
GUEST LECTURES FROM WITHIN THE
GOLF INDUSTRY COVERING:
- Golf course design & construction
- Club & Golf shop management
On completion of the PGA diploma course, the student is required to complete a minimum of 1000 practical hours to qualify as an A-Class PGA Professional.
ADDED GOLF MANAGEMENT COURSE
EXTRA’S THAT NO-ONE ELSE OFFERS:
- Flightscope Swing Video Analysis
- Assistance with job placement on completion of the course
- Accommodation within the Golf Estate